Monday, March 17, 2014

The Big Day!!!

I had the gastric sleeve surgery on March 14.  Everything went well and I'm home now.  I spent a total of 3 days in the hospital and I'm so happy to be back home.   When I was in the hospital the only thing I could have was room temperature water.  My sugar was low twice and they had to give me some juice.  Now that I'm home I can have a mixture of juice and water, sugar free Popsicles, sugar free jello, and chicken broth.  I haven't felt like eating anything.  As a matter of fact I've been eating on the same Jello for the last 2 hours.  I can admit that when I see commercials for food they make me want those foods, but to be honest I wouldn't be able to eat it at all. 

I weighed myself the night before and I weighed 276 pounds.  This is the picture I took that night. 

I will take another one next month and update my weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment